Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Demolition


Well, today the demolition started.... My house is taped off and walls are being removed. I am so ready and excited for this to be over. The wind is howling tonight and windows are open for this loud air cleaning gizmo they have in my dining room. I love my new house so much and just want this nightmare to be over so I can be a regular person in a regular home again. I will say that moving to this neighborhood has been one of the biggest blessings in my life! I have made 2 new wonderful friends . (they can't just call me the neighbor anymore cuz now we are friends :) !) Anyways, these girls are awesom! They are even sisters to boot. Thank God that even though we have had some hard times and challenges we always have friends to help smoothe out the bumps along the journey.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited you are blogging now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU didn't tell me you had a blog, what the heck!! When do you want to do dinner???

    ReplyDelete